This policy applies to all information submitted or collected on the Fitness Coach app for iPhone.
- The App does not collect any direct user information, such as names, addresses, or email addresses. However, the App may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of device you are using. This information is used for internal purposes only, such as to improve the App and to diagnose and fix technical problems.
- The App may collect user feedback in anonymized fashion. This means that the feedback will not be linked to any personally identifiable information. The feedback will be used to improve the App and to provide a better user experience.
- The App Provider may disclose the information collected through the App if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process, to protect the rights or property of the App Provider, or to prevent harm to any person.
- [App Provider] takes reasonable steps to protect the information collected through the App from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security measures are perfect, and [App Provider] cannot guarantee the security of the information.
- This Policy may be updated from time to time. The most current version of the Policy will be available on the App. By continuing to use the App, you consent to the terms of the updated Policy.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or [App Provider]'s use of the information collected through the App, please contact [App Provider] at [Contact Information].
- The App is available for free for one workout and viewing the exercise and workout library. After that, you can choose to purchase a subscription on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. The subscription fees will be clearly displayed in the App and will be charged to your chosen payment method.
- The App is for personal use only. You may not use the App for commercial purposes or for the benefit of any third party.
- The App may provide access to fitness and wellness content, including but not limited to workouts, exercise routines, and nutritional information ("Content"). You acknowledge that the Content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should always seek the advice of a qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- The App is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The App Provider does not warrant that the App will be uninterrupted or error-free, and The App Provider will not be liable for any delays, interruptions, errors, or other problems with the App.
- You are responsible for any data charges or other fees that may be incurred by using the App with your own connectivity.
- You may not use the App in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the App or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the App.
- The App Provider reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue the App or any part of the App at any time without notice.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the App Provider regarding the use of the App. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and your use of the App will be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising from these Terms or your use of the App will be resolved exclusively in the courts located in the referring jurisdiction.